Exhibit at e-Health 2024
The busy conference floor is a vital part of the e-Health experience, and every effort is made to ensure that exhibitors receive excellent exposure and access to direct marketing opportunities with key players and decision-makers.
Reserve an 8 x 10 booth
Early Bird 8x 10 booth price: $4,500 until January 31, 2024!* Included with each 8’x10’ booth:
- Furniture (table and chairs).
- Carpet and electricity extra.
- Booth header panel with company name (Max. 22 characters. No logos)
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges.
- Linked logo on conference website and linked logo and 50-word description in the mobile app.
*Pre-sale special price of $4,000 until August 31, 2023. Early Bird price of $4,500 starting September 1, 2023 and ending January 31, 2024. Regular rate of $5,500 will apply starting February 1, 2024 and will remain available until May 1, 2024. All prices in Canadian dollars. Taxes extra.
Reserve a space in the StartUp Zone
Calling all StartUp organizations and innovative small to medium enterprises! Showcase your new ideas, and emerging technologies in the integrated StartUp Zone. Reserve a booth if you are: a newly created company displaying a creative and engaging use of technology and innovative delivery models to improve health in Canada or a new business or entrepreneurial venture focused on scalability and growth in an emerging health market. Included with each StartUp Zone kiosk:
- Chairs or stools
- Carpet and electricity extra
- Branded panel
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges
- Linked logo on conference website and linked logo and 50-word description in mobile app
Choose your space and complete the agreement
Note your preferred booth number on the map below and complete the Exhibitor Agreement to reserve your space at e-Health 2024.
Terms + conditions
- Full payment must be received 30 days after contract signing.
- Use of logos: e-Health Conference and Tradeshow (‘e-Health’) will use supplied sponsor logo in conference communications and marketing. Sponsor may use e-Health logo to advertise involvement in the event; contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Audio visual: All e-Health sessions are presented using the conference platform and/or in-person audio-visual supplier and tools chosen by the conference hosts. No other technology may be used during this conference. By agreeing to these terms, sponsor acknowledges that only e-Health-preferred audio-visual suppliers and tools may be used for the conference.
- Keynote and Plenary speaker abstracts: Keynote and Plenary speaker abstracts and proposals must be submitted to email@example.com for approval by NOVEMBER 24, 2023. Presentations (if applicable) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by APRIL 26, 2024.
- Sponsored speakers (P3 Showcase and Symposia): P3 Showcase and Symposia speaker and session details must be submitted to email@example.com for approval by MARCH 5, 2024. e-Health reserves the right to cancel the sponsored session without refund if details are not submitted before MARCH 5, 2024. Sponsored presentations (if applicable) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by APRIL 26, 2024.
- Cancellation: Sponsorship cancellation requests must be submitted to email@example.com by MARCH 5, 2024 to ensure removal from the conference program and promotional materials (e-Health 2024 sponsors will be included in conference promotions from the date of purchase through to May 2024). All sponsorships purchased are final sales with no refunds for cancellations.
- Change of date or cancellation: e-Health reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the event is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change. In addition, e-Health will not be liable for damages for failure to carry out the terms of this contract in whole or in part when such failure is caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of pandemic, fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike, or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of e-Health Conference and Tradeshow, whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein. Notification of a change of date will be communicated to the sponsor immediately and all sponsor entitlements will be carried forward. In the event of cancellation, the sponsor will be offered a new sponsorship opportunity or a refund.
- Delegate list access: Two lists of registered delegates (who have expressly given permission to be contacted by sponsors of e-Health 2024 by opting in at registration) will be shared with Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors. List one will be sent two weeks ahead of the conference date. List two will be sent on the final day of the conference to capture the maximum number of registered delegates.
- Registration badges: All badges will be clearly identified at the conference and colour-coded to show that the individual is an attendee, speaker, sponsor, emerging professional, student, patient, or exhibitor. Attendee, speaker, sponsor, emerging professional, student, and patient badges include entry to the keynote and plenary sessions, general education sessions, trade show floor, welcome reception, refreshments, and social night, as well as complimentary access to the e-Health Virtual Library to access slides or recordings of select presentations after the conference has concluded. Admission to every session, room, or meeting area is not guaranteed, as admission is subject to capacity and other requirements. Exhibitor badges are for exhibit staff who are assigned to work in the booth and include access to the conference and tradeshow. Please honour the intent of the exhibitor badge; individuals from exhibiting organizations who wish to attend the conference and are not assigned to staff the trade show booth should purchase an individual attendee badge for the conference. For security reasons, badge swapping or sharing of access credentials is not permitted. Anyone found wearing a badge that does not match that person’s identification or using another person’s access credentials to attend the conference will be evicted from the conference venue without a refund, and that person’s registration will be cancelled. A government-issued photo ID will be required to pick up your badge on-site.
If you are an e-Health Level Sponsor, do not complete this form. Your booth choices are included in your Level Sponsorship Agreement.