e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
Since 2000, the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow has created unique and valuable learning and networking opportunities for organizations and people working to make a difference in Canadian health through information and technology. e-Health offers one of the best opportunities in the industry to interact with a diverse group of engaged professionals from across Canada (and around the world).
e-Health 2021 Virtual Conference and Tradeshow
Join us for two days of online learning, digital networking, and cyber-celebration – with three weeks of pre-conference events!
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 1:00-3:00pm ET
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from1:00-3:00pm ET
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from1:00-3:00pm ET
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from 10am-5pm ET
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 10am-5pm ET
Still fresh and relevant after 21 years, e-Health continues to thrive and adapt along with the digital health ecosystem and the people who live in it. Let’s gather virtually to share updates and insights on improving the health of Canadians through technology.
Call for abstracts now open!
- Presented virtually on July 20 and 21, 2020
- e-Health 2020 Virtual Library