Three host organizations share responsibilities in all aspects of planning, production and governance of the e-Health Conference.
Canada Health Infoway
Canada Health Infoway helps to improve the health of Canadians by working with partners to accelerate the development, adoption and effective use of digital health across Canada. Through our investments, we help deliver better quality and access to care and more efficient delivery of health services for patients and clinicians. Infoway is an independent, not-for-profit organization funded by the federal government.
Canadian Institute for Health Information
Since 1994, the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) has played a unique role in Canada’s healthcare system. Working with their partners, CIHI has:
- Helped improve the depth and breadth of Canada’s health data
- Built and maintained 28 critical pan-Canadian databases that enable jurisdictions to compare data
- Produced analyses on health and healthcare in Canada that are relevant, timely and actionable
- Increased the understanding and use of data through education, reporting tools and strategies
- Developed information standards that allow every jurisdiction to understand, compare and use the data effectively
Digital Health Canada
Digital Health Canada connects, inspires, and educates the digital health professionals creating the future of health in Canada. Our members are a diverse community of accomplished, influential professionals working to make a difference in advancing healthcare through information technology. Digital Health Canada fosters network growth and connection, brings together ideas from multiple segments for incubation and advocacy, supports members through professional development at the individual and organizational level, and advocates for the Canadian digital health industry.