e-Health 2023 Call for Moderators
e-Health 2023 Conference and Tradeshow is accepting applications to moderate concurrent sessions. Are you interested in volunteering? Your participation is extremely important to the success of the conference in Toronto!
Volunteers interested in moderating a session must be:
- Pre-registered for the conference and tradeshow. Note: Moderators do not receive complimentary registration.
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large audience
- Available for the full hour of a chosen concurrent session
- Make housekeeping announcements at the beginning and end of the session
- Introduce speakers
- Facilitate the Q&A period (time permitting)
- Keep the session on track with scheduled start and end times
- Moderators will be provided with a script in advance of the conference
- All e-Health concurrent sessions take place in the session pods on the outside walls of the conference floor
- The session pod areas are equipped with a speaker microphone(s), laser pointer, PC laptop computer, and TV screen to display presentations
- Headsets will be available to all attendees
Types of concurrent presentations
- Panel & Discussion Duration: 30 minutes (includes 5-10 minutes Q&A) | up to 3 presenters
- Oral Duration: 15 minutes with optional Q&A | 1 or 2 presenters
- Rapid Fire Duration: 7 minutes (3 slides only x 2 minutes per slide) | Single presenter, with multiple presentations per session | Moderated, with Q&A after the last presentation of the session (time permitting)
- e-Poster Duration: 5 minutes (1 slide only plus quick Q&A – time permitting) | Defined electronic visual format with all data on one slide | 1 presenter
How do I volunteer to be a moderator?
If you are registered to attend e-Health 2023 Conference and Tradeshow and are interested in volunteering as a moderator, please:
- Complete the application below by May 25, 2023.
- Choose up to three sessions (one-hour blocks) that you would be willing to moderate (view the program at a glance HERE).
- Notifications will be emailed by May 26, 2023.