e-Health 2024 Call for Abstract Committee
e-Health 2024 Conference and Tradeshow is accepting applications for the Abstract Committee. Are you interested in volunteering? Your participation is extremely important to the success of the conference in Vancouver!
Abstract Reviewers for the e-Health 2024 Conference and Tradeshow are responsible for reviewing abstract submissions and rating them for inclusion in the concurrent sessions section of the 2024 conference program. Once the abstract review process is complete, it becomes the responsibility of the 2024 e-Health Staff and Program Committee to map out the full conference program with the objective of finalizing an interesting, cohesive and educational conference program experience.
The members of the Abstract Committee are responsible for the following tasks:
- Each reviewer shall be responsible for reviewing and rating up to 40 abstract submissions
- While abstract submitters’ names are not included in the reviewer documents, each reviewer shall declare any conflict of interest they may have (i.e., client/colleague project that is identifiable)
- Each reviewer shall complete their 40 submissions within the timeline stated by the e-Health Conference Director
- After the abstract reviews are completed, subcommittees (5 – 6 reviewers in each group) will participate in two virtual wrap-up meetings to group the rated submissions by topic and theme to develop a draft Program for the e-Health 2024 Conference
- Abstract Reviewers are not responsible for contacting/confirming any presenters directly
The Abstract Committee will meet 3 times beginning in October until the Abstract Review period ends on November 30th
- Meetings will take place over Zoom and will be up to one hour in length
- Abstract Submissions open to the public: September 11th, 2023
- Abstract Committee RSVP by October 16th, 2023
- Abstract Submissions close: October 20th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Abstract Committee Kick-off Meeting and Review Orientation on October 30th, 2023, at 3:00 pm ET
- Abstract Committee Reviewing Timeframe: November 1st – 24th, 2023
- Abstract Committee Reviewing Wrap-up Meetings: November 28th – 30th, 2023 at 3:00 pm ET
How do I volunteer to be on the Abstract Committee?
If you are interested in volunteering, please:
- Complete the online application below by October 16th, 2023
- Notifications will be emailed by October 20th, 2023
Each volunteer member of the Abstract Committee will receive ONE (1) non-transferable complimentary full-conference registration to the 2024 e-Health Conference and Tradeshow in Vancouver. Abstract Committee volunteers are responsible for hotel and travel expenses.