P3 showcases are sponsor-hosted sessions highlighting a public-private project.
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
2:30–3:15 p.m. EDT
P3S1 Reimagining collaboration within the healthcare system
Hosted by Novartis Biome
The Novartis Biome is a catalyst for impactful collaboration.
Join us in this session to learn how Novartis Biome is bringing together the healthcare ecosystem to solve the biggest challenges through partnerships, co-creation, and collaboration.
- Ben Massingham, VP, Transformation & Innovation, Novartis Biome
- Rodrigo Teixeira, Head of Biome & Digital Health Solutions, Novartis Biome
P3S2 How SickKids' nurses digitized their incident command centre
Hosted by Microsoft
From code yellow to code black, learn how nurses at SickKids transformed their paper-based, physical command centres into a fully responsive virtual one to improve the efficiency of emergency operations through the low code platform, Microsoft PowerApps.
This session will dive deep into the lessons learned when building a virtual command centre, how they were able to build a framework for real-time analytics, and feedback from the clinician leveraging the virtual command centre today.
- Andrea McCormick, RN, MN, Senior Manager, Quality Management & Emergency Preparedness, SickKids
- Katherine Kung Cheung, RN, MN, Quality Improvement Specialist for Quality Management & Clinical Practice & Quality Lead, SickKids
- Shubha Ananda, Technology Lead, Microsoft Canada
- Ali Sharifi, Cross Solution & Industry Solution Specialist, Microsoft Canada
P3S3 Nova Scotia Health: Purpose-driven analytics
Hosted by Tableau
An in-depth review of the creation and execution of NS Health’s analytics strategy. This session will detail how NS Health has advanced from an organization with an unhealthy distrust of data to one with a thriving data-driven culture where decisions made without data are now the exception rather than the rule.
- Matthew Murphy, Chief Data Officer and Senior Director, Strategy & Performance, Nova Scotia Health
Thursday, June 2, 2022
2:45–3:30 p.m. EDT
P3S4 Implementing a successful COPD post-discharge virtual program
Hosted by Aetonix
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) outcomes in their region through partnerships, quality improvements, and virtual care to support COPD patients post-discharge.
- Michel Paquet, CEO & Founder, Aetonix Systems Inc.
- Adam Hambly, Respiratory Therapist, Belleville & Quinte West Community Health Centre
- Dave Jones, Respiratory Therapist, ProResp Inc.
P3S5 From private to public: Lumeca's virtual care journey
Hosted by Lumeca
How one virtual care company went from being a private virtual clinic to the tool of choice for the entire province of Saskatchewan. Tom will discuss the components leading to a successful P3 agreement and the potential for virtual health to change and improve healthcare delivery.
- Cassandra Klassen, Principal, Prairies Health, Accenture
- Tom Douglass, CEO, Lumeca Health
P3S6 What can Russia and China see within your healthcare organization?
Hosted by Norima Consulting
Healthcare organizations more than ever need to have comprehensive visibility on their external attack surface for what nation / state, organized crime, hacktivists and lone wolf threat actors can see and access to implement ransomware attacks.
- Steve Habermehl, VP, Security Services, spiderSilk
- Damon Palmer, Strategy & Population Health Lead, Norima Consulting