Patients at e-Health
As key members of the health community who contribute valuable insight to the discussions that take place at e-Health, patients, caregivers, and patient advocates are encouraged to apply for the scholarship to assist with the costs of attending the conference.
Applications for Patient Scholarships will open on Tuesday, March 2 and close on Monday, March 15.
Applications for Patient Scholarships are to be submitted online.
We are pleased to announce that the e-Health Conference & Tradeshow is currently applying for the Patients Included status, continuing with our long term commitment to incorporate patient expertise into the conference. For more information on Patients Included, please visit the Patients Included website.
We strongly believe that e-Health satisfies all five criteria as identified in the Patients Included charter:
- Patients or caregivers with experience relevant to the conference’s central theme actively participate in the design and planning of the event, including the selection of themes, topics and speakers.
- Patients or caregivers with experience of the issues addressed by the event participate in its delivery and appear in its physical audience. Our patient advisors will be invited to participate as session moderators during the conference. Patient advisors and scholarship recipients are invited to stay for the duration of the conference and attend any session they choose.
- Scholarships are provided to allow patients or caregivers affected by the relevant issues to attend as delegates. All patients and caregivers are eligible to apply for a patient scholarship.
- All applicable sessions, breakouts, ancillary meetings, and other program elements are open to patient delegates.
- Recorded audio and video of all sessions will also be available via the Virtual Library, to which all registered delegates have complimentary access.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The passion for eHealth across this nation is inspiring! Collaborating with other experienced health, industry, and patient leaders across Canada to steer programming has been insightful and a wonderful opportunity. You can expect a virtual conference equally as inspiring and insightful!”
– Alissa MacMullin
“As a patient partner on the Program Committee at e-Health 2021, I am consulted and empowered to participate as a full committee member. Patient engagement is ever-present at e- Health 2021!”
– Christine MacKinnon
“It has been an insightful opportunity to see what is happening across Canada when it comes to the adaptation and progression of the digital health landscape. It is encouraging to see how industry and care has adapted to the COVID Pandemic, and used the opportunity to not only enhance care in our communities, but to progress the adoption of digital solutions in the future of health care.”
– Sarah Hissett