Introducing the e-Health 2017 Virtual Library!
The e-Health Virtual Library is the ultimate on-line resource for the health informatics industry. Through the e-Health Virtual Library you’ll have the opportunity to join live webcasted sessions, access select recorded presentations and download slides from all presentation that take place at our annual conferences. A great resource for anyone working within the Digital Health field, the content will be available year-round and can be accessed on-demand, 24/7.
As a registered delegate to e-Health 2017 get exclusive access to all conference educational content such as:
- Keynote session video recordings
- PDFs of all conference PowerPoint presentations
- Opportunity to join the Live Plenary Sessions
- Access the most popular sessions live through the Virtual Library
Conference Delegates: How to Access Your Account
- Navigate to the e-Health 2017 Virtual Library Access Code Page
- Enter your Access Code (This is also your Reference ID located on your individual e-Health 2017 Confirmation Email or Delegate Badge)
- Enter your email and create password
- Setup your account details
- Start browsing via the ‘My Library’ tab! *
*Conference Delegates will enjoy complimentary access to the Virtual Meeting of the Conference Year they have attended.
Were You Unable to Attend e-Health 2017?
Were you unable to attend this year’s Conference but want to access some of the education?
Non-Member Rate: $240.00 CAD
Member Rate: $200.00 CAD *
*COACH Members: To receive the COACH Member discount, you will need to be an active state with your subscription. To become a COACH Member or renew your membership, please visit: http://coachorgnew.com
For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com