e-Health 2020 Registration Schedule
e-Health 2020 Registration Rates
Full Registration fees include:
- Access to all sessions (except Sunday Workshop)
- Conference materials and proceedings
- All conference meals
- CHIA Gala (+ $25 Commitment Fee Donation)
- Welcome Reception
- Tuesday reception
- Tradeshow and all poster sessions
- Sunday Workshop (May 31, 2020) registration is available for an additional fee
- CPHIMS-CA Exam Registration (May 31, 2020) is available for an additional fee
- Students must be currently registered full time at a post-secondary or secondary institution
- Please provide proof of status during the online registration process (PDF copy of your student ID)
- Remember to present a valid student ID card at the on-site registration desk
Abstract Presenter Registration
- Abstract Presenter Registration: The primary author of each confirmed abstract presentation will receive a discounted registration for the conference. Additional presenters pay the full registration fee. Registration instructions will be emailed to all presenters.
- Panel Presenter Registration: Discounted registration will be extended to two panelists. Registration instructions will be emailed to all presenters.
Single Day Registration fees include:
- Access to all sessions for the day purchased
- Conference materials, proceedings, and meals for the day purchased
- CHIA Gala and Welcome Reception tickets are available for an additional fee
- Sunday Workshop registration is available for an additional fee
- CPHIMS-CA Exam Registration is available for an additional fee
Sunday Workshop Only Registration
- Sunday Workshop Only Registration includes attendance at the Sunday Workshop only.
- Registration for the Sunday Workshop is a separate item on the registration form
CPHIMS-CA Exam Registration
- Exam Registration Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Exam Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 8:30AM – 1PM
- CPHIMS-CA Exam Registrations Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- CPHIMS-CA Exam Registration includes exam attendance only
- Registration for the CPHIMS-CA Exam is a separate item on the registration form
Media Registrations include access to selected sessions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Discounted Group Registration
Discounted Group Registration options are available for groups of 10 or more. Please email email@example.com for further information.
Become a Digital Health Canada Member and Save
Digital Health Canada Members enjoy special discounted registration rates. Membership is open to all individuals with an interest in health informatics, health information management, or related health care issues and practices. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Conference registration: Full refunds (less a CAD $50.00 administrative fee) will be issued for cancellations received in writing by Friday, April 3, 2020. No refund for cancellations received after Friday, April 3, 2020. No refund for nonattendance. Please send written notice of cancellation to e-Health Conference and Tradeshow, 151 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5C 2W7.
- You may transfer your registration to another person by re-accessing your registration [provide link here]and updating the contact information.
- CPHIMS Exam registration: Full refunds (less a CAD $50.00 administrative fee) will be issued for CPHIMS Exam cancellations received in writing by Friday, April 3, 2020. No refund for CPHIMS Exam cancellations received after Friday, April 3, 2020. No refund for nonattendance at the CPHIMS Exam. Please send written notice of cancellation to e-Health Conference and Tradeshow, 151 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5C 2W7.
- CA Exam registration: CA Exam registration fees are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that the Conference is cancelled, travel and accommodation costs will not be refunded.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the e-Health Annual Conference & Tradeshow constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the hosts’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.