Register for the e-Health 2020 Virtual PopUp
Take advantage of Special Summer Pricing to enjoy the benefits of e-Health learning at a fraction of the price.
- Digital Health Canada Member $75.00 (please contact email@example.com to register)
- Non-Member: $95.00 (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
- Student Rate: sold out!
- Patient Partner Scholarship: all scholarship applicants have been processed
Once you’ve registered, make the most of the networking opportunities available to e-Health Virtual PopUp attendees by downloading and logging into conference site on the whova app.
Get the Whova app
Log in to the Conference Webpage (Recommended browser: Google Chrome)
How do I get the discounted Digital Health Canada Member registration?
Digital Health Canada Members enjoy special discounted registration rates. Membership is open to all individuals with an interest in health informatics, health information management, or related health care issues and practices. Email email@example.com to learn more.
How do I apply to attend as a Patient Partner?
Taking e-Health virtual means that we have the opportunity to include more patient and caregiver partners than ever before. In fact, we have allocated 100 scholarship registrations to e-Health 2020 Virtual PopUp for patients and caregivers. First invitations have gone to those that originally applied for a scholarship to attend e-Health 2020 in Vancouver. As of July 1, 2020, we will open up the application process for those that have not yet applied. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the e-Health 2020 Virtual PopUp scholarship application. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, July 15, 2020 and is on a firs- come first-served basis to fill the 100 scholarships available.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Conference registration: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations received by Friday, July 10, 2020. No refund for cancellations received after Friday, July 10, 2020. No refund for nonattendance.
- Substitutions permitted until July 16, 2020. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.