A limited number of media passes are granted to journalists who intend to cover e-Health 2022.
Media passes are reserved for members of the press who represent or work on behalf of a media organization. It provides press with access to all conference and networking sessions, as well as to 2022 presentations available in the e-Health virtual library (post-event).
Maximum: Three (3) per media outlet.
To apply, please read through our requirements and terms and complete the media registration form below. We will respond to your request for accreditation shortly.
If you need a form with more accessibility features, use our Google Form. And please, don’t hesitate to let us know if you need an alternate format.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an employed or freelance media representative who is actively working in the digital health industry with / on behalf of a media outlet, you are welcome to apply.
First-time applicants must:
- Cover health and technology issues on a regular basis
- Be from a media outlet that posts original, timely, digital health-related news on a regular basis
- Provide three examples of media coverage addressing health and technology topics, published within the past six to 12 months, that clearly display authorship
Returning applicants must:
- Provide proof of recent coverage of the 2021 e-Health conference
If provided a media pass to the e-Health conference, you agree to:
- Direct all interview requests to email@example.com
- Identify yourself as a member of the media, stating the publication for which you are reporting, when interacting with conference delegates
- Be thoughtful and concise in your questions, respecting the time allocated
- Restrict questions to the topic of the presentation and the subject matter expertise of the presenter(s)
- Represent views accurately and provide a balanced perspective of the subject matter
You agree to the terms outlined above and understand that if you do not qualify for a media pass, you will need to register as a conference attendee to attend e-Health 2022.