16 May 2022: e-Health 2022 announces program lineup
Press and related coverage
- June 2019: Akinox presents at Canada’s e-Health Conference & Tradeshow in Toronto [Akinox]
- 21 June 2017: Hacking Health collaborates with research orgs [Canadian Healthcare Technology]
- 04 June 2016: 5 Reasons why Canada could be a hotbed for EHR innovation [Healthcare IT Today]
- 09 March 2016: From #HIMSS16 to #ehealth2016 — new work, new roles and a new language [Healthcare IT Today]
- 02 June 2014: Wrong? (#ehealth14) [Canadian Healthcare Network / Days of Past Futures]
Company name: e-Health Conference & Tradeshow
Short names: e-Health 2022, e-Health Conference
UTM link: https://bit.ly/3MgFM0O
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: To create opportunities for knowledge sharing that supports the progressive evolution of the Canadian healthcare system.
Tag line: Learn, connect, network
Short description: The e-Health Conference provides unique learning and networking opportunities for Canadian digital healthcare professionals who are trying to make a difference. Since its inception in 2000, e-Health remains a vital epicentre of Canadian digital health discussion and debate. It is the optimal spot for sharing ideas, expertise, successes, and challenges with peers — nationally and across the globe.
See our social media toolkit for e-Health 2022 campaign details.
When resizing the e-Health icons and logos, please keep their aspect ratio intact. Do not alter, stretch, condense, overlay, stylize, or otherwise skew these images in any way.
For e-Health 2022 banners and logos, please download from our social media toolkit.
Download: e-Health logo (PNG)