Volunteer at e-Health
Call for volunteers will commence in April 2021.
Volunteering at the e-Health Conference is an invaluable experience for e-health or health informatics students. Volunteers have the opportunity to learn, network, and make important connections with representatives from Canada’s leading digital health organizations.
- Networking with and exposure to more than 1500 industry professionals
- Conference education sessions*
- Tradeshow floor featuring 100+ digital health organizations, showcases, and e-poster presentations
- One meal per shift
- Complimentary conference registration*
- Participation in the Welcome Reception on Sunday, May 31
*Once the minimum 10 volunteer hours are completed, your registration will be upgraded to allow access to educational sessions and the exhibit floor.
To apply to become an e-Health volunteer, you must be:
- Professional, takes initiative, enthusiastic, friendly, and able to adapt to rapidly changing work conditions
- A student member of Digital Health Canada in good standing (individual or AIM student members)
- Age 19 years or older
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 volunteer hours or three shifts
- Available to attend the scheduled Volunteer Conference Call before the start of the conference (approximately 1 week prior)
- Able to pay for and arrange your own transportation to/from the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
- Able to pay for and arrange your own accommodations during the conference
- Able to pay for your own incidental charges (i.e. hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals)