e-Health 2024 Call for Program Committee
e-Health 2024 Conference and Tradeshow is accepting applications for the Program Committee. Are you interested in volunteering? Your participation is extremely important to the success of the conference in Vancouver!
The purpose of the Program Committee for the e-Health 2024 Conference and Tradeshow is two-fold. The priority for the Committee is to identify and decide upon the keynote and plenary conference speakers. Secondly, the Program Committee will discuss and validate the complete conference program to finalize an interesting, cohesive, and educational conference program experience.
The members of the Program Committee are responsible for the following tasks:
- Discuss and identify session themes/topics (in confidence)
- Identify potential keynote speaker(s); agree upon whom to invite. Keynote speaker suggestions will be sent to the Host Committee for final approval before invitations are sent out.
- Identify potential plenary panellists; agree upon whom to invite. Plenary panellist suggestions will be sent to the Host Committee for final approval before invitations are sent out.
- Where there is a previous connection/relationship, connect the potential speaker/panellist with the Conference Director, who will make the official invitation.
- Program Committee members are not responsible for contracting or negotiating contractual and/or financial agreements with conference speakers.
- e-Health Staff will group abstracts into concurrent session timeslots, noting cohesive themes, topics, and presentation style (oral/rapid fire/panel)
- The Program Committee will discuss and validate the final layout/order of the concurrent session groupings.
- The Program Committee will meet 6 – 7 times beginning in September 2023 until the conference program is complete (March 2024)
- Meetings to validate the final layout/order of the concurrent sessions will take place in January 2024
- Meetings will take place over Zoom and will be up to one hour in length
- Some preparation, emails, and speaker outreach may need to be done outside of these meeting times
|Program Committee RSVP||Friday, September 22, 2023||End of day|
|Program Committee conference call 1||Wednesday, October 4, 2023||11:00 AM ET|
|Program Committee conference call 2||Thursday, October 24, 2023||3:00 PM ET|
|Program Committee conference call 3||Thursday, November 23, 2023||3:00 PM ET|
|Program Committee conference call 4||Thursday, January 18, 2024||3:00 PM ET|
|Program Committee conference call 5||Tuesday, January 30, 2024||3:00 PM ET|
|Program Committee conference call 6||Wednesday, February 28, 2024||3:00 PM ET|
How do I volunteer to be on the Program Committee?
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the online application below by September 22, 2023. Confirmations to join the Program Committee will be sent by September 29, 2023.
Each volunteer member of the Program Committee will receive ONE (1) non-transferable complimentary full-conference registration to the 2024 e-Health Conference and Tradeshow in Vancouver. Program Committee volunteers are responsible for hotel and travel expenses.