Call for Abstracts is now closed
The e-Health 2023 abstract submission portal closed on October 20, 2022. Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance by email on December 5, 2022. Successful presenters must confirm their acceptance by December 9, 2022. e-Health Conference and Tradeshow takes place May 28 -30, 2023.
Who should submit an abstract?
- Acute care
- BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of colour) communities
- Community care
- Deaf and disabled people
- Home care
- LGBTQIA2S+ communities
- Long-term care
- Marginalized groups
- Mental health
- Rural and remote locations
- Virtual health sectors
Types of presentations
Panel & Discussion: Panel presentations allow a team of presenters to offer different perspectives on a topic, initiative, or experience in a single session. Duration is 30 minutes. Maximum number of presenters is three.
Oral Presentations Oral presentations allow a speaker(s) to focus on a selected topic and share their experience, challenges, and successes. They consist of a discussion / presentation component and an audience engagement component. The duration of each component is at the discretion of the presenter, who may choose to assign appropriate presentation and Q&A time within the allotted time. Duration is 15 minutes. Maximum number of presenters is two.
Rapid-Fire Presentations Rapid-fire presentations spark dynamic networking discussions around important digital health topics. Multiple speakers in the same stream present in a tightly controlled format that keeps information and conversation flowing. Each presentation covers the following three items on three slides: 1. The healthcare challenge; 2. An outline of the existing barriers; 3. The solution. Duration is 7 minutes. Maximum number of presenters is one.
e-Posters An e-poster is a digital presentation of a project or case study that informs or advises the delegates of key findings or lessons learned. e-Posters will be reviewed based on:
- Content, clarity and impact
- Concise messaging
- Appropriate use of graphics
- Creative use of media
- Originality and overall visual appeal
Duration is five minutes. Maximum number of presenters is one.
- Primary presenter: Enter one primary presenter in your abstract submission.
- Identifying information: Please delete identifying information (e.g., project or institution name) from the abstract to enable blind review.
- Multiple submissions: Presenters and / or organizations are welcome to submit multiple abstracts.
- Panel presentations: If your abstract is accepted as a panel presentation, please contact us to identify the remaining presenters.
- Reduced registration: One primary presenter per submission will receive a reduced-fee conference registration; additional presenters pay the full registration fee. For panel presentations, reduced registration fees will be extended to a maximum of three panelists.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.