Submit an Abstract
We want to hear from anyone working with technology to improve health for Canadians.
The deadline for 2022 submissions is closed.
We aim to fill the conference program with a variety of perspectives to provide a rich learning experience.
Submissions are sought from digital health professionals, practitioners, frontline care delivery workers, vendors, patients, and caregivers speaking to topics representing, but not limited to:
- Acute care
- BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of colour) communities
- Community care
- Deaf and disabled people
- Home care
- LGBTQIA2S+ communities
- Long-term care
- Marginalized groups
- Mental health
- Rural and remote locations
- Virtual health sectors
Abstracts should highlight the key objectives, focus, activities, and outcomes of your work.
All submissions will be rated for originality, merit, relevance, clarity, and alignment with conference objectives.
Types of Presentations
With the exception of e-posters, there is an opportunity for up to 10 minutes of audience engagement immediately following concurrent sessions at the networking and open roundtable.
Panel & Discussion
DURATION: 30 minutes
Panel presentations allow a team of presenters to offer different perspectives on a topic, initiative, or experience in a single session.
MAXIMUM PRESENTERS: 2
DURATION: 15 minutes
Oral presentations allow a speaker(s) to focus on a selected topic and share their experience, challenges, and successes. They consist of a discussion / presentation component and an audience engagement component. The duration of each component is at the discretion of the presenter, who may choose to assign appropriate presentation and Q&A time within the allotted time.
MAXIMUM PRESENTERS: 1
DURATION: 7 minutes
Rapid-fire presentations spark dynamic networking discussions around important digital health topics. Multiple speakers in the same stream present in a tightly controlled format that keeps information and conversation flowing.
Each presentation covers the following three items on three slides:
- The healthcare challenge.
- An outline of the existing barriers.
- The solution.
MAXIMUM PRESENTERS: 1
DURATION: 5 minutes
An e-poster is a digital presentation of a project or case study that informs or advises the delegates of key findings or lessons learned.
e-Posters will be reviewed based on:
- Content, clarity and impact
- Concise messaging
- Appropriate use of graphics
- Creative use of media
- Originality and overall visual appeal
- Primary presenter: Enter one primary presenter in your abstract submission.
- Identifying information: Please delete identifying information (e.g., project or institution name) from the abstract to enable blind review.
- Multiple submissions: Presenters and / or organizations are welcome to submit multiple abstracts.
- Panel presentations: If your abstract is accepted as a panel presentation, please contact us to identify the remaining presenters.
- Complimentary registration: One primary author per submission will receive a complimentary conference registration; additional presenters pay the full registration fee. For panel presentations, complimentary registration will be extended to a maximum of three panelists.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Tirachard Kumtanom