The e-Health Virtual Library is the ultimate online resource for the health informatics industry. Through the e-Health Virtual Library, you’ll have the opportunity to join live webcast sessions, access select recorded presentations and download slides from all presentation that takes place at our annual conferences. A great resource for anyone working in the Digital Health field, the content will be available year-round and can be accessed on-demand, 24/7.
As a registered delegate to e-Health 2019, get exclusive free access to all conference educational content such as:
- Keynote session video recordings
- PDFs of all conference PowerPoint presentations
- Opportunity to join the Live Plenary Sessions
- Access the most popular sessions live through the Virtual Library
Conference Delegates: How to Access Your Free Account
- Navigate to the e-Health Virtual Library Access Code Page
- Enter your Access Code (This is also your Reference ID located on your individual e-Health 2018 Confirmation Email or Delegate Badge)
- Enter your email and create a password
- Setup your account details
- Start browsing via the ‘My Library’ tab! *
*Conference Delegates will enjoy complimentary access to the Virtual Meeting of the Conference Year they have attended.
Non-Conference Delegates: Virtual Library Access
Great news! Even if you can not attend the e-Health Conference in person, you can still take part in the learning opportunities from your home or office computer!
Selected Sessions will be webcasted live through the Virtual Library and can also be accessed through the Virtual Library as recordings afterwards. By purchasing access to the Webcast package below, you’ll also receive access full access to PDF’s of all presentations that take place at the conference. As a non-conference attendee, you will have the option to purchase access to the e-Health Virtual Library.
For further assistance, please contact us at library at e-healthconference.com