Click on the links to access on-line order forms.
|Read e-Health 2018 Terms & Conditions||YES||By Move-in||N/A|
|Read JW Marriot Parq Outside Vendor Guide||YES||By Move-in||N/A|
|Read the Fire Safety Form||Yes||May 2, 2018||N/A|
Showcode needed: EHEALTH18
|Booth Furnishings||Recommended||May 1, 2018||N/A|
|Labour & In-Booth Services||Recommended||May 1, 2018||N/A|
|Material Handling||Yes||May 1, 2018||N/A|
|Order FREEMAN items|
|Electrical & Lighting and AV||Recommended||May 1, 2018||N/A|
|Attach CBSA Letter of Recognition (US and International Exhibitors ONLY)||Recommended||May 1, 2018||N/A|
|Order CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval System||Recommended||April 20, 2018||N/A|
|Submit Certificate of Insurance||Yes||May 15, 2018||N/A|
|Submit Giveaway Request Form||No||May 15, 2018||N/A|
|Ship items to arrive at Show Site||No||May 20 – May 26, 2018||N/A|
Supplier Contact Information
Click on the little down arrows to expand.
|Levy Show Services||Exclusive Supplier||
Exhibitor Services Department Alyson Gaudet at levyshow.com
|Freeman AudioVisual||Exclusive Supplier||Kevin McGee
kevin.mcgee at freemanco.com
|JW Mariott||Exclusive Supplier||Susan Kneider (for in-booth catering and exhibitor contact)
Susan.Kneider at marriott.com
|North American Logistics Services Inc.||Official Supplier||Keith Mullins
kmullins at nalsi.com
|CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval||Official Supplier||Mike Carruthers
mike at conexsys.com
*Please note that the Welcome Reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall on Sunday beginning at 5:30pm your booth is required to be staffed at this time.
Click on the little down arrows to expand.
Date & Location
|Conference Dates||Sunday, May 27 – Wednesday, May 30, 2018|
|City||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Venue||JW Marriott Parq Vancouver|
|Exhibit Hall||Parq Grand Ballroom|
|Exhibitor Move-in||Sunday, May 27||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Exhibitor Service Centre||Saturday, May 26
Sunday, May 27
Monday, May 28
|3:00pm – 5:00pm
9:30am – 4:00pm
9:30am – 12:00pm
|Exhibition Show Hours||
Sunday, May 27
Monday, May 28
Tuesday, May 29
5:30pm – 7:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
9:30am – 3:30pm
|Exhibitor Move-Out||Tuesday, May 29||3:30pm – 7:00pm|
Exhibit Booth Staff ONLY
- Use your dedicated Exhibit staff registration link (will be sent via email)
- Grants access to the Exhibit Hall, Welcome Reception
- You receive two (2) complimentary exhibit staff registrations per 8' x 10' booth
- Option to purchase up to four (4) more badges per booth at CAD 300 per staff
If you require assistance upon receipt of your registration link, please contact us.
Staff Attending Conference Sessions
- Register directly as full Conference delegates on the e-Health 2018 website
- Full Conference Registration also gives access to Exhibit Hall (as Exhibit Booth Staff)
8’x10’ Exhibit Booth Inclusions:
- One 6’x2’ table & two chairs, waste basket (electricity not included)
- Booth header panel with company name (22 characters max—no logos)
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges include Conference materials, access to Receptions, Lunches & Refreshment Breaks (that take place in the Exhibit Hall)
- Max four (4) additional exhibitor badges per booth at CAD 300 per badge
- Listing with logo and 50-word bio on Conference website (with link), Conference Program and Mobile App
Shipping to the JW Marriott Parq:
Only shipments 72 hours in advance of the tradeshow will be accepted
When shipping items from the JW Marriott to your next destination, please ensure that each vendor is packaging the shipment and attaching the appropriate shipping labels. Please also ensure that you have scheduled pick-up for these shipments.
Please contact Levy Show Services for Material Handling
Shipping Label :Click Here
Shipping with Levy Show Services (Advance Warehouse):
Shipments must be received at the Advance Warehouse before May 21, 2018
Shipping Label: Click Here
International Conference Services (ICS) is the official housing bureau for e-Health 2018 in Vancouver and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the Conference. Special room rates have been negotiated and will be available to Conference delegates only.
- Move-in times must be adhered to and will be strictly enforced
- The exhibition hall will be closed evenings, during which time no one will have access to the hall
- Any exhibitor, who has not commenced exhibit construction/decoration one hour prior to event opening, is subject to removal by the e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat at its own discretion. Moreover, the exhibitor is then liable to e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow for the agreed exhibit rental fee. The exhibitor is not entitled to damage claims
- The e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat, JW Marriott and/or local authorities can enforce an order of dismantling of booths and exhibits that have not been approved or do not follow the local safety authority regulations
- Movement of freight, equipment, materials, etc. via the passenger elevators and escalators is strictly prohibited
- Under no circumstances may the weight of any equipment or exhibit material exceed the maximum freight elevator weight of 10,000 pounds
- The exhibitor accepts full and sole responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property resulting from failure, knowingly or otherwise, to distribute the load of his exhibit material to conform to maximum floor loading specifications
- Exhibitor and their affiliates are liable for any damage they cause to building, floors, walls, columns, and to standard exhibit equipment
- Any damages made by an Exhibitor and/or their affiliates will require compensation for the cost of recovering any damaged facilities to the original state
- No one under the age of 19 years may be allowed in the exhibit area during move-in/out.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages, no horseplay and in general during move-in and move-out times
- The JW Mariott's Parq Grand Ballroom is carpeted
All show displays must meet the following requirements:
- Custom exhibit equipment is to be pre-manufactured outside the area beforehand. Only the assembled equipment is allowed inside.
- Due to electricity lines under the floor, exhibitors must be careful not to spill water or wash the floor with water
- All textiles or other materials used in, on, or around displays, shall meet the requirements of CAN/ULC-S109, “Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films” or equivalent
- Double sided Scapa tape, low tack cloth gaffer tape or TransfeRite are the only tapes permitted for use
- No displays or materials associated with any booth shall encroach into the minimum required 8-foot aisle width
- The arrangement of displayed items or structures shall not disturb other booths or hinder passage of visitors. Displayed items should not create inconveniences to visitors and be kept at least 1’-0” (30cm) away from the exhibit space line
- All exhibitors with an exhibit space in excess of 320 square feet are required to get approval on their booth layouts/designs from the e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat in writing
- Any enclosed showroom with an area in excess of 2,000 square feet or occupancy of 60 persons or more must have two means of exit that are as far apart as possible
- Any booth with an area of 2,500 square feet or more must contain one fire extinguisher (5 lbs ABC)
- Any temporary booth that obstructs permanent fire exit signs may be required to provide alternate illuminated fire exit signs (powered by a battery pack) to conform to code
- Exhibits, displays, etc. must be located a minimum of 8 feet from the north glass exterior wall and are subject to aisle restrictions in order to meet Fire and Safety Regulations
Any items that require rigging must first be approved by the e-Health 2018 Conference Secretariat.
- Only exhibitors with an 8' x 20' and larger are permitted to have hanging sign
Hanging and teardown of overhead banners and signs must be coordinated by Freeman Audio Visual Canada
All rigging requests must be submitted to the Event Manager and Freeman Audio Visual Canada in writing thirty (30) days prior to the event load-in. Requests must be approved before any rigging work will be permitted. Requests received less than 14 days prior to start date may incur additional labor charges
The following information must be included in request:
- Scale Drawing of room and equipment to be hung.
Marriott International Confidential & Proprietary Information (Updated: 09/10/17)
- Description or photo of each item as well as the weight of each item. Note: All drawings must be received via email in a .dwg or .dxf format. Hard copies will be accepted in a scale of no smaller than 1/8":1’.
- Contact information for the company who will be financially responsible for the rigging.
- Copy of Liability Insurance ($5,000,000 minimum) indicating the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver and the DOUGLAS as "additionally insured".
The Exhibition Hall will be locked during non-Exhibit Service Centre hours. Security will be provided during the set-up, show and dismantling period. Although 24-hour security is provided, the ultimate responsibility for displayed exhibits and equipment lies with the individual exhibitor.
Exhibitors must secure, at their own expense, appropriate liability/loss insurance at all times. Exhibitors will not be allowed to enter the Exhibit Hall during non-show hours without consent of the Secretariat.
The e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat and its affiliates will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to exhibitor supplies at all times.
Exhibitors should take necessary safety measures prior to using dangerous equipment or parts during the show, in order to prevent accidents. Each exhibitor is responsible for the maintenance and safety of their equipment.
The exhibitor agrees to confine all products/ service demonstrations and other sales activities to the limits of the contracted exhibit space and within the maximum height set. Distribution of any material is likewise limited to said exhibit space confines. Exceptions may be given by secretariat office prior to show opening in writing.
The use of games of chance, lottery devices, musical instruments and other sideshow practices is permitted only with written permission of the e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat. The use of amplifiers, musical performances and any other sound generating equipment - even for advertising purposes - requires an advanced written approval as well. Noisy demonstrations may be restricted or prohibited after permission if such demonstrations are considered a disruption of the general order of the event.
Flashlights and revolving light equipment are prohibited. Lights from one exhibit should not disturb or damage other booths.
The exhibitors are not allowed to carry items, signboards and brochures for recruitment purposes.
Giveaways should be educational in nature and must be pre-approved. Distribution of pre-approved educational material is limited to contracted exhibit space only. It is recommended to await approval from the Conference Secretariat prior to production and shipment of any congress related giveaways. Permission to hand out giveaways may be restricted or prohibited after permission if such giveaway is considered a disruption of the general order of the event. Please refer to the giveaway Request Form under the Exhibitor Checklist.
The JW Marriott kitchen is the exclusive caterer at the JW Marriott. Approval for distribution, sale or gifting of food, refreshments, beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), water, tobacco or any other goods requires written approval from the JW Marriott.
Announcements will not be permitted during the show.