Click on the links to access on-line order forms.
|Read Exhibitor Move/In Out Procedures||YES||By Move-in||N/A|
|Read Other MTCC Forms & Guidelines||YES||By Move-in||N/A|
|Book hotel special room rates
Book hotel group of 10 or more
|Recommended||April 24, 2017||N/A|
|Submit Fire Safety Form||Yes||May 2, 2017||N/A|
|Ship items to arrive at Advance Warehouse||Recommended||May 9 – May 29, 2017||9:00am – 4:00pm EST|
|Order GES items to receive discount rate|
|Booth Furnishings||Recommended||May 15, 2017||N/A|
|Labour & In-Booth Services||Recommended||May 15, 2017||N/A|
|Material Handling||Yes||May 15, 2017||N/A|
|Order SHOWTECH items to receive discount|
|Electrical & Lighting||Recommended||May 18, 2017||N/A|
|Sign & Banner Installation||Recommended||May 18, 2017||N/A|
|Production & Staging||Recommended||May 18, 2017||N/A|
|Order MTCC services to receive discount|
|Booth Cleaning||Recommended||May 19, 2017|
|Internet||Recommended||May 19, 2017|
|Parking Passes||Recommended||May 19, 2017|
|Telecommunication Services||Recommended||May 19, 2017|
|Submit NALSI Customs & Shipping Forms||Recommended||May 21, 2017||N/A|
|Attach CBSA Letter of Recognition (US and International Exhibitors ONLY)||Recommended||May 21, 2017||N/A|
|Order Freeman AV items||Recommended||May 24, 2017||N/A|
|Order CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval System for discount rate||Recommended||May 26, 2017||N/A|
|Submit Certificate of Insurance||Yes||May 28, 2017||N/A|
|Submit Giveaway Request Form||No||May 28, 2017||N/A|
|Ship items to arrive at Show Site||No||June 3 – June 4, 2017||N/A|
Supplier Contact Information
Click on the little down arrows to expand.
|GES Show Services||Exclusive Supplier||Exhibitor Services Department
torontoexhibitorservices at ges.com
|Freeman AudioVisual||Exclusive Supplier||Kevin McGee
kevin.mcgee at freemanco.com
|SHOWTECH Power and Lighting||Exclusive Supplier||Customer Service
info at showtech.ca
|Metro Toronto Convention Centre||Exclusive Supplier||Exhibitor Service Centre
exhibitor-services at mtccc.com
|North American Logistics Services Inc.||Official Supplier||Keith Mullins
kmullins at nalsi.com
|CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval||Official Supplier||Mike Carruthers
mike at conexsys.com
Click on the little down arrows to expand.
Date & Location
|Tradeshow Only Dates||Monday, June 5 – Tuesday, June 6, 2017|
|Conference Dates||Sunday, June 4 – Wednesday, June 7, 2017|
|City||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Venue||Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC)|
|Exhibit Hall||Exhibit Hall B, North Building, Level 300|
|Exhibitor Move-in||Saturday June 3
Sunday, June 4
|3:00pm – 7:00pm
8:00am – 4:00pm
|Exhibitor Service Centre||Saturday June 3
Sunday, June 4
Monday, June 5
|3:00pm – 5:00pm
8:00am – 4:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
|Exhibition Show Hours||Monday, June 5
Tuesday, June 6
|10:00am – 4:00pm
9:30am – 6:30pm
|Exhibitor Move-Out||Tuesday, June 6||6:30pm – 11:00pm|
Exhibit Booth Staff ONLY
- Use your dedicated Exhibit staff registration link (will be sent via email shortly)
- Grants access to the Exhibit Hall, Welcome Reception and Plenary
- You receive two (2) complimentary exhibit staff registrations per 10 x 10 booth
- Option to purchase up to four (4) more badges per booth at CAD 300 per staff
Upon receipt of your registration link, if you require assistance please contact us.
Staff Attending Conference Sessions
- Register directly as full Conference delegates on the e-Health 2017 website.
- Full Conference Registration also gives access to Exhibit Hall (as Exhibit Booth Staff)
10’x10’ Exhibit Booth Inclusions:
- One 6’x2’ table & two chairs, waste basket (carpet & electricity not included)
- Booth header panel with company name (22 characters max—no logos)
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges incl. Conf. materials, access to Receptions, Lunches & Refreshment Breaks
- Max four (4) additional exhibitor badges per booth at CAD 300 per badge
- Listing with logo and 50-word bio on Conference website (with link), Conference Program and Mobile App
International Conference Services (ICS) is the official housing bureau for e-Health 2017 in Toronto and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the Conference. Special room rates have been negotiated and will be available to Conference delegates only.
To book accommodation, please proceed here.
- Deadline to Book: April 29, 2017
- Cancellation Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Groups of 10 or More: Contact Registration
WARNING: We are aware that fraudulent companies are targeting our exhibitors, calling to ‘offer’ to set you up with accommodation. Please note that they are not affiliated with us and that the only way to register & book accommodation will be through the links provided by ICS.
- Move-in times must be adhered to and will be strictly enforced
- Exhibition hall will be closed evenings, during which time no one will have access to the hall
- Any exhibitor, who has not commenced exhibit construction/decoration one hour prior to event opening, is subject to removal by the E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat at its own discretion. Moreover, the exhibitor is then liable to E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow for the agreed exhibit rental fee. The exhibitor is not entitled to damage claims
- The E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat, MTCC and/or local authorities can enforce an order of dismantling of booths and exhibits that have not been approved or do not follow the local safety authority regulations
- Movement of freight, equipment, materials, etc. via the passenger elevators and escalators is strictly prohibited
- Under no circumstances may the weight of any equipment or exhibit material exceed the maximum freight elevator weight of 10,000 pounds
- The exhibitor accepts full and sole responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property resulting from failure, knowingly or otherwise, to distribute the load of his exhibit material to conform to maximum floor loading specifications
- Exhibitor and their affiliates are liable for any damage they cause to building, floors, walls, columns, and to standard exhibit equipment/li>
- Any damages made by an Exhibitor and/or their affiliates will require compensation for the cost of recovering any damaged facilities to the original state/li>
- The E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat, MTCC and/or local authorities can enforce an order of dismantling of booths and exhibits that have not been approved or do not follow the regulations/li>
- No one under the age of 19 years may be allowed in the exhibit area during move-in/out./li>
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages, no horseplay and in general during move-in and move-out times
- Exhibit Hall B at MTCC North Building is not carpeted
- It is mandatory that all exhibit booths install floor covering (carpet and/or hard flooring) through the official show services supplier, GES
- The E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat will carpet aisles between exhibit booths
All show displays must meet the following requirements:
- Custom exhibit equipment is to be pre-manufactured outside the area beforehand. Only the assembled equipment is allowed inside.
- Due to electricity lines under the floor, exhibitors must be careful not to spill water or wash the floor with water
- All textiles or other materials used in, on, or around displays, shall meet the requirements of CAN/ULC-S109, “Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films” or equivalent
- Double sided Scapa tape, low tack cloth gaffer tape or TransfeRite are the only tapes permitted for use on the cement floor (Exhibit Hall B)
- No displays or materials associated with any booth shall encroach into the minimum required 8-foot aisle width
- The arrangement of displayed items or structures shall not disturb other booths or hinder passage of visitors. Displayed items should not create inconveniences to visitors and be kept at least 1’-0” (30cm) away from the exhibit space line
- All exhibitors with an exhibit space in excess of 400 square feet are required to get approval on their booth layouts/designs from the E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat in writing
- Any enclosed showroom with an area in excess of 2,000 square feet or occupancy of 60 persons or more must have two means of exit that are as far apart as possible
- Any booth with an area of 2,500 square feet or more must contain one fire extinguisher (5 lbs ABC)
- Any temporary booth that obstructs permanent fire exit signs may be required to provide alternate illuminated fire exit signs (powered by a battery pack) to conform to code
- Exhibits, displays, etc. must be located a minimum of 8 feet from the north glass exterior wall and are subject to aisle restrictions in order to meet Fire and Safety Regulations
Any items that require rigging must first be approved by the E-Health 2017 Conference Secretariat
- Only exhibitors with a 10' x 20' and larger are permitted to have hanging signs
- The top of the banner must be no more than 18 ft above the ground
- The bottom of the banner must be at least 11 ft above the ground
- SHOWTECH Power & Lighting is the exclusive supplier of Rigging and Installation
The Exhibition Hall will be locked during non-Exhibit Service Centre hours. Security will be provided during the set-up, show and dismantling period. Although 24-hour security is provided, the ultimate responsibility for displayed exhibits and equipment lies with the individual exhibitor.
Exhibitors must secure, at their own expense, appropriate liability/loss insurance at all times. Exhibitors will not be allowed to enter the Exhibit Hall during non-show hours without consent of the Secretariat.
The E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat and its affiliates will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to exhibitor supplies at all times.
Exhibitors should take necessary safety measures prior to using dangerous equipment or parts during the show, in order to prevent accidents. Each exhibitor is responsible for the maintenance and safety of their equipment.
Should you experience an emergency during your time at the MTCC, please contact our Security Centre (416) 585-8160.
In accordance with Section 6.4 of the Ontario Fire Code, it is necessary to place temporary fire hose cabinets on the Level 300 exhibit floor along the third port line from the south wall.
The number or locations of these cabinets are governed according to the number of booths, aisle widths and type of booth (i.e., hard wall, pipe and drape), and their placement determined by the Licensor Fire Safety Officer and the Toronto Fire Department.
Fire hose cabinets cannot be obstructed and must be visible and accessible at all times. These cabinets can be covered on three sides leaving the front portion unobstructed.
The exhibitor agrees to confine all products/ service demonstrations and other sales activities to the limits of the contracted exhibit space and within the maximum height set. Distribution of any material is likewise limited to said exhibit space confines. Exceptions may be given by secretariat office prior to show opening in writing.
The use of games of chance, lottery devices, musical instruments and other sideshow practices is permitted only with written permission of the E-Health 2017 Conference & Tradeshow Secretariat. The use of amplifiers, musical performances and any other sound generating equipment - even for advertising purposes - requires an advanced written approval as well. Noisy demonstrations may be restricted or prohibited after permission if such demonstrations are considered a disruption of the general order of the event.
Flashlights and revolving light equipment are prohibited. Lights from one exhibit should not disturb or damage other booths.
The exhibitors are not allowed to carry items, signboards and brochures for recruitment purposes.
Giveaways should be educational in nature and must be pre-approved. Distribution of pre-approved educational material is limited to contracted exhibit space only. It is recommended to await approval from the Congress Secretariat prior to production and shipment of any congress related giveaways. Permission to hand out Giveaways may be restricted or prohibited after permission if such giveaway is considered a disruption of the general order of the event. Please refer to the Giveaway Request Form under the Exhibitor Checklist
The MTCC has the exclusive right of food services within the Centre. Approval for distribution, sale or gifting of food, refreshments, beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), water, tobacco or any other goods requires written approval from the MTCC.
Announcements will not be permitted during the show.