e-Health 2019 will take place at the Beanfield Centre in Toronto!
100 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
*Please note that the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) will be closed all day on Sunday, May 26.
Please note that printed programs will not be provided onsite. Download the Conference Program PDF below or access the latest Conference Program by downloading the e-Health 2019 Mobile App here
Registration counters will be located at the Lobby of the Beanfield Centre, Level 1
|Sunday, May 26||08:00 – 17:30|
|Monday, May 27||07:30 – 17:00|
|Tuesday, May 28||07:30 – 16:30|
|Wednesday, May 29||07:00 – 12:00|
Speaker Preview Center Hours
Location: Conference Level
|Monday, May 27||07:00 – 16:30|
|Tuesday, May 28||07:30 – 14:30|
|Wednesday, May 29||07:30 – 10:30|
|President’s Reception (By invitation only)||Sunday, May 26
16:30 – 17:30
|Welcome Reception||Sunday, May 26
17:30 – 19:00
|Pre-Gala Reception||Monday, May 27
18:30 – 19:00
|The Canadian Health Informatics Awards (CHIA) Gala||Monday, May 27
18:30 – 22:00
|e-Health Happy Hour||Tuesday, May 29
17:30 – 18:30
We’re excited to announce that e-Health Annual Conference & Tradeshow 2019 has a free, official app available for download!
Share your e-Health experience online by downloading the e-Health 2019 app! This interactive app allows you to create a customized conference experience, interact with exhibitors, sponsors and connect with conference participants on your mobile device to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Here are 6 interactive features of the Mobile App:
- Earn points for your chance to win a prize. Follow the Leaderboard to make sure you stay on within the top 10!
- View the daily Agenda, make notes and add programs to your agenda.
- Meet the Speakers! See speaker biographies and upcoming sessions.
- Connect with other conference attendees and schedule one-on-one meetings. Click here for instructions on how to schedule meetings.
- Participate in Discussion Huddles by clicking on the Community tab and clicking on Social Activities or Meal Together. Join the Discussion Huddle of your choice.
- Plan your day by locating specific sponsors and exhibitors through the Tradeshow Floor Plan.
e-Health Virtual Library
The e-Health Virtual Library is the ultimate on-line resource for the health informatics industry. Through the e-Health Virtual Library, you will have the opportunity to join live webcasted keynote sessions, access recorded presentations and download PDFs from all presentations that take place at our annual conferences. A great resource for anyone working within the Digital Health field, the content will be available year-round and can be accessed on-demand, 24/7.
- Watch video recordings of the Keynote & Plenary presentations.
- View/Download PDF’s of all Conference Presentations
- View/Download Digital Versions of all Poster Presentations
Access to the e-Health 2019 Virtual Meeting is available at no cost for all registered Delegates.
CPHIMS Exam: Sunday, May 26, 2019 | 09:00 – 11:00
CA Exam: Sunday, May 26, 2019 | 12:00 – 13:00
Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
Share your experience and images from e-Health 2019 with colleagues and friends via Twitter and Facebook. Our official social media feeds throughout the Conference can be followed @eHealthConf. We encourage you to tag your posts with #eHealth2019
Information about Public Transportation
The Beanfield Centre is located at Exhibition Place in downtown Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario. You can get there by car, use local transit (TTC), or take the regional GO Train.
By Car: Please click here for details on how to get to the Beanfield Centre driving your own vehicle.
By Public Transit: Please click here for details on how to get to the Beanfield Centre by local transit.
Getting Downtown from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) by UP Express: Union Pearson Express runs from Pearson Airport to Union Station in downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes. For additional details, click here.