The 19th annual e-Health Conference & Tradeshow is taking place May 26 – 29 in Toronto, Canada and we want to give you the full experience! Here’s your chance to attend e-Health 2019 while experiencing the best of Toronto.
Want to win the Toronto CityPASS? Here’s how you can enter:
e-Health 2019 will be giving away one (1) Toronto CityPASS which will give you free admission to some of Toronto’s top attractions.
The CityPASS includes admission to the following attractions:
- CN Tower: Experience a Wonder of the Modern World, the CN Tower! Enjoy Toronto’s most spectacular views day or night from Canada’s most celebrated architectural triumph.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: Step into another world in the heart of downtown Toronto. Walk through North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel and explore the Waters of the World with 16,000 animals and 100 interactive displays.
- Casa Loma: Experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only landmark castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction.
- Royal Ontario Museum: Discover jaw-dropping dinos, glittering gems, mysterious mummies and more at the Royal Ontario Museum. Expect extraordinary experiences as you explore how our world and its cultures have evolved.
- Toronto Zoo: Visit Canada’s largest zoo, open 364 days a year! Home to over 5,000 animals, the Zoo is committed to saving species and connecting people to wildlife.
Learn more about the CityPASS: https://citypass.com/toronto
New program and feature include:
- Open space floorplan: e-Health 2019 is breaking down walls and move toward a completely open space concept.
- White Space: Take advantage of White Space to create intentional free time between sessions to maximize learning and make the most out of their e-Health experience.
- Connecting Minds
- One-on-One Meetings: Schedule one-on-one meetings with delegates to share stories and insights of their daily issues in digital healthcare
- Discussion Huddle: Delegates can create their own brainstorming and meaningful networking opportunities in one of the educational areas set up on the show floor.
- Headset: Delegates will receive headsets that will allow them to tune in to the speakers and sessions that interest them most while remaining close to the action on the exhibit floor.
- Sunday Workshop: Partnering to Design Together – An Innovative Workshop with Patients. This workshop will connect patients with digital health innovators to get their hands dirty and explore new techniques and resources through ‘design thinking’.
For more details, visit: http://www.e-healthconference.com/conference-info/whats-new-at-e-health-2019/