Call for Student Volunteers!
Volunteering at the e-Health Conference is invaluable: volunteers will have the chance to connect with companies that are present at the conference, and the display of enthusiasm and commitment towards making the event a success can lead to future opportunities.
The 2019 e-Health Conference and Tradeshow will be held in Toronto, Ontario at the Beanfield Centre on May 26-29, 2019.
Volunteer schedules will be available this week
- Networking with and exposure to more than 1,500 industry professionals
- Conference education sessions*
- Tradeshow floor featuring 100+ health informatics companies, Showcase Theatre and e-Poster Presentations
- One meal per shift
- Complimentary conference registration*
- Participation in the Welcome Reception on Sunday, May 26
*Once the minimum 10 hours are completed, your registration will be upgraded to complimentary.
*To participate in the CHIA Gala Awards, please purchase tickets by registering for the conference.
- A full-time student member of Digital Health Canada in good standing (individual or AIM student members)
- Professional, takes initiative, enthusiastic & friendly, able to adapt to rapidly changing work conditions
- Age 19 years or older
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 volunteer hours or 3 shifts
- Available to attend the scheduled volunteer conference call before the start of the conference (Monday, May 20)
- Able to pay and arrange own transportation to/from the Beanfield Centre
- Able to pay and arrange own accommodations during the Conference
- Able to pay and arrange own incidental charges (i.e. hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals)Bottom of Form
To be eligible to volunteer, applicants must be a Digital Health Canada Member.
To inquire about Digital Health Canada Membership, please contact:
Manager, Membership Services
membership at digitalhealthcanada.com
For all other volunteering enquiries, please contact:
e-Health 2019 Conference & Tradeshow
manager at e-healthconference.com
Application deadline is May 13, 2019.