Application is NOW CLOSED. Notified of acceptance was sent out on April 12, 2018. Due to a high volume of applications received, those who applied and were not contacted are currently on the waitlist. We will notify you of your application status by end of April.
Volunteering at the e-Health Conference is an invaluable experience for e-health or health informatics students. Volunteers have the opportunity to learn, network, and make important connections with representatives from Canada’s leading digital health organizations.
e-Health 2018 will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver on May 27-30, 2018.
- Networking with and exposure to more than 1500 industry professionals
- Conference education sessions*
- Tradeshow floor featuring 100+ health informatics companies, Showcase Theatre and e-Poster Presentations
- One meal per shift
- Complimentary conference registration*
- Participation in the Welcome Reception on Sunday, May 27
*Once the minimum 10 hours are completed, your registration will be upgraded to allow access to educational sessions and the exhibit floor only.
*To participate in the CHIA Gala Awards, please purchase tickets by registering for the conference.
- A student member of Digital Health Canada in good standing (individual or AIM student members)
- Professional, takes initiative, enthusiastic & friendly, able to adapt to rapidly changing work conditions
- Age 19 years or older
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 volunteer hours or 3 shifts
- Available to attend the scheduled Volunteer Conference Call before the start of the conference (approximately 1 week prior)
- Able to pay and arrange own transportation to/from the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
- Able to pay and arrange own accommodations during the conference
- Able to pay and arrange own incidental charges (i.e. hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals)
To be eligible to volunteer, applicants must be a Digital Health Canada Member.
For Digital Health Canada Membership enquiries, please contact:
Senior Coordinator, Membership Services
acooper at digitalhealthcanada.com
For all Volunteer enquiries, please contact:
Volunteer Manager, e-Health 2018 Conference & Tradeshow
events at e-healthconference.com